Monday, October 8, 2012

Part Time Job!

Last week me and the two other students who came with me were helped in getting a part time job so we could get a little more income each month. It's a pretty sweet job! It's an English teaching class. You teach English to Japanese people who kind of just want to learn for fun. No Japanese is allowed by you while teaching the class, so I don't have to worry about having poor Japanese skills; I can still do my job! You meet once a week for 1 hour and the pay is 2500 yen per session, so that comes out to about $30ish with the exchange rate. The students are an older crowd; maybe mid 30s and up. They're all really nice people! You're given an easy to follow workbook to use with the class and I haven't had any problems yet. I actually have my next class in a couple of hours so it's time to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment