Sunday, January 13, 2013

Teaching Job

So my teaching job is pretty awesome. It pays quite a bit and I like all of my students. Being a teacher is definitely what I had expected it would be. I've been teaching my students for almost 3 months now and I can see how much they have grown and improved in speaking English. It makes me happy to know that I am helping them improve in their language skills. We've also all gotten pretty close. We go out and have parties every now and then and even while we're having the parties I still have them practice their English and so they're always learning. I can't wait to graduate and start a real teaching job with my TESOL degree.

2 comments:

  1. Can I ask you a question? So I got accepted to HPU for Fall 2013 and I'm choosing between HPU and UH Manoa. My goal is to teach English abroad. What is your opinion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I don't know anything about the program at UH so I can't really say. I would suggest to look into the study abroad options that each school offers and see which one offers the programs that will benefit you the most. Being able to practice what you learn before you actually graduate is very important.

    ReplyDelete