Friday, March 8, 2013

Performance

Sorry for the late blog! I've been busy with work and trying to catch up in my Japanese studies and such. I told my professor before the break started that I would be able to learn all the kanji in the book that she gave us before school started up again and that's proving to be a bit more challenging than I thought. Anyway, another one of the exchange students and I were fortunate enough to perform onstage with a band for the music club's annual Bye Bye Live concert. It was really fun! We made a lot of friends. I've always loved how music can bring people together so smoothly. We had one of our friends record it but she accidentally ended the recording half way through. It was still fun nonetheless though! Sadly, most of the friends we made are seniors and thus will be graduating in a a few weeks. Time to make new friends again!

No comments:

Post a Comment