Friday, April 12, 2013

New Semester

The new semester finally started this week! Although it started at the end of the week and thus I only went to one class. The semester has started nonetheless! I spent a good deal of the break studying kanji and my teacher seemed really happy about that, because she wants to start on a new kanji textbook this semester. Lucky for me I studied so much during the break that I learned all the kanji in the current book already so I think I'll be ready for the new book. This semester we have classes every day. That wouldn't be a problem, but we all worked every Friday cuz we did not have class that day. However now we have class on Friday and have to run to the tram stop as soon as class is over to make it to work just in time. And I mean seriously run, so that's kind of a bummer. I asked the school if they could change the time of our Friday class and they refused, so there isn't really anything we can do about it I guess. Time to cut back on meals again!

No comments:

Post a Comment