Saturday, December 29, 2012

Freezing pipes

Soooo my pipes froze. Luckily my friends in the apartment let me use their showers and such until someone came and unfroze my pipes but unfreezing your pipes is expensive. I was really disappointed seeing as how winter has just started and my pipes have already frozen. To make things worse, only about 6 hours after my pipes were unfrozen, two of them froze again! I was not about to call for them to be unfrozen because I figured it was a waste of money and they were pipes I could live without. As long as my hot water pipe in my shower works I'm good! Luckily a few days later (last night) they unfroze by themselves. Today is pretty warm. Warm to the point where it's raining rather than snowing. It's really odd.

I emailed the advising office to register for my classes next semester but they have yet to get back to me. I'm hoping it's because of the holiday season and that they will get back to me soon after New Years.

No comments:

Post a Comment