Sunday, December 2, 2012

Getting sick

Here's a nice fact for you all:

The hospitals in Japan close on the weekends and have relatively short hours on the weekdays (close at 6pm)

I have some sort of weird rash on my head that kind of came out of no where. I did some Googling and self diagnosed myself with Shingles. I've had this rash for about a week now and it's progressivly gotten worse. I decided I should go yesterday, but that's when I found out the hospitals close. Mind you, nearly all the doctors seemingly work in the hospitals, so you go to the hospital here even for just a cold. Odd huh? Anyway the hospitals will be open tomorrow so I'm going to go tomorrow. I'm a little nervous for my hospital experience since I'm sure I won't be able to understand all of the medical terms and such. I'll try my best!

1 comment:

  1. Nick! I'm so sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I just sent you an email but I can also be reached via skype melissa.matsubara.

    ReplyDelete